Transportation for 4 people fly to Toronto Business Class
Train transportation for 4 people between Toronto and Vancouver in class sleeping cars more double berth - meals and accommodation included
2 nights for 4 people at the Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver (double occupancy)
Return flights for 4 people from Vancouver to the airport nearest your place of residence
All taxes + all meals aboard VIA Rail
Prize Description - WIN A GETAWAY BY TRAIN
A one-way trip for four (4) persons in first class on board the Canadian train from Toronto to Vancouver with VIA Rail Canada including airfare from the station closest to the residence.
The award, valued at approximately $ 14,000, includes :
- One-way transportation by train for four (4) persons with VIA Rail Canada in Sleeper Plus class on board the Canadian train from Toronto to Vancouver (or from Vancouver to Toronto should the winner be a resident of Western Canada).
- If the winner is not a resident of the City of Toronto, the price also included the airfare for four (4) people from the departure station nearest the winner's hometown to Toronto Business Class (meals and drinks on the train are included).
- All meals on the Canadian train (Toronto - Vancouver) except alcoholic beverages.
- Accommodation for four (4) nights for four (4) people on board the Canadian train from Toronto to Vancouver.
- The travel itinerary and schedules will be established in advance in accordance with the winner. The tour is offered between March 1, 2014 and February 28, 2015, inclusive. All reservations must be made at least four (4) weeks in advance, under penalty of nullity.
- The dates chosen by the winner will be subject to availability of the train. Periods of downtime may apply.
- All expenses other than those described in the price, including the cost of travel to and from the airports of departure or arrival or between hotels and train stations, meals other than those included on the train, insurance and travel expenses medical, gratuities, and all other personal expenses are the responsibility of the winner and accompanying persons.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not redeemable for cash or exchangeable or transferable to others.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond their control and not related to the winner, VIA Rail Canada cannot award a prize (or portion thereof) as described herein, VIA reserves the right to award a prize (or portion of prize) of similar nature and equivalent value or, at its sole discretion, the value of the prize (or portion of the prize).
- Contestants must be of minimum 18 years of age and register on the site Lamontagne www.lamontagne.ca. from August 1st, 2013 until December 31st at midnight.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all entries received on the website Lamontagne.
- The draw will take place on January 22, 2014 11:00am at the head office of Chocolat Lamontagne Inc. located at 4045 Garlock Street Sherbrooke, QC J1L 1W9.
- The announcement of the winner will be posted on the website Chocolat Lamontagne: www.lamontagne.ca
- The winner will be contacted on January 22, 2014 at 11: 15am. Following a successful telephone call and email announcement to the winner, the price including the pass will be sent by post from the winner.
- If unable to reach or get a response from the winner by phone or email by the deadline of Friday, January 24, 2014, a certified letter will be sent to the winner Monday, January 27, 2014.
- The winner will have until February 28, 2014 to respond to the recommended letter Lamontagne.
- In case of non-claiming the prize by the winner to the deadline of 28 February 2014, a second draw will take place on March 5 at 11: 00am.
- Chocolat Lamontagne and VIA Rail, its employees, representatives, agents or members of the jury and persons with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to the WIN A GETAWAY BY TRAIN contest.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this publicity contest may be submitted to the ‘’Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec’’ for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The winner will have to answer with success a question involving his/her knowledge of the Canadian geography in order to get the prize WIN A GETAWAY BY TRAIN.